Free Buyer’s Representation – call us at 770-309-0275
Signup ForVirtual Agent
Virtual agent is a free service for homebuyers providing email updates on the entire regional marketplace. Signup today and stay informed during your home search. Click Here
Why do you need a Buyers Agent?
Click here for Agency Descriptions and Disclosures Required by Georgia Real Estate Law
At Housing Friends, we specialize in people, not just buildings. Once we have discussed your particular needs, tastes, and desires, we go to work to find you the perfect match
“There was a definite process by which one made people into friends, and it involved talking to them and listening to them for hours at a time.” – Rebecca West
What a Buyer’s Agent Can Do For You
- The listing agent represents the seller. Who is going to look out for your best interests if you don’t have your own agent?
- Without years of experience would you act as your own stockbroker, attorney, tax accountant, etc., especially if you could get these services for free
- Why turn down a free service. Your Buyer’s Agent’s commission is paid by the seller. The Seller, as a part of the listing agreement with the Listing Agent has agreed to give the Listing Agent a certain percentage commission which the Agent agrees to split with the “cooperating” or Buyer’s Agent. But, if there is no buyer’s agent then the Listing Agent can keep the entire commission.Many people mistakenly think that by working through the listing agent that they will save a bundle of money. This, however, is neither usually nor necessarily true since the seller has already agreed to pay the commission regardless of the number of agents involved in the transaction.
- Reading the newspaper classifieds and going to open houses only lets you see homes that have not sold. The best properties sell quickly.
- Driving all over town looking for FOR SALE signs or browsing the internet looking at stale out of date listings isn’t an option in a hot market. It’s also a waste of your time and energy.
- Real estate agents see hundreds of homes and know the inventory, the local market and the neighborhood. They can advise you whether can do better or whether you need to jump on it.
- Financing is the very first step. They can refer you to experienced mortgage people with whom their clients have had successful experiences.
- Third party negotiating is less emotionally charged and smoother and more likely to lead to a successful outcome for all involved.
- Real Estate Agents can refer you and provide you with lists of experts you will need in your transaction like Home Inspectors, Mold Inspection and Treatment specialists, Termite and Pest control technicians, General Contractors etc…
- Real Estate Agents can advise you in your decision making progress, allowing you to benefit from their years of home buying experience.
- What you don’t know can and will hurt you.
“You don’t just luck into things as much as you’d like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it’s friendships or opportunities.” – Barbara Bush
Be sure to check out our RESOURCES page for great links to information that will help you make your home buying decisions more easily
’We are advertis’d by our lovingfriends.’ William Shakespeare (1564 – 1616)
Your Referrals Are Our Best Recommendation